Do you need to get just a little closer to your work?
The amazing Verilux lamp-mounted magnifier is perfect for reading a book and doing fine detail work. With two magnifiers in one, this hands-free magnifier turns fine text into large print with two separate magnification ranges - most of the lens is 2X magnification, plus a 6X spot lens is implanted in the first lens for seeing tiny details.
The large 5" size is perfect for reading and needlework, and eyeglass-quality acrylic means there's no distortion. The 18" flexible gooseneck stays put and makes perfect positioning easy.
The built-in handle lets you adjust the scratch-resistant magnifier to any angle without putting fingerprints on the lens. But just in case you do get fingerprints or dust on the lens, a microfiber lens cloth is included. The Verilux Magnifier to all Verilux Original and EasyFlex Full spectrum floor lamps without additional tools.
Verilux Magnifier product code(s):
- HEM1 - Ivory
- VM01BB- Graphite
Two Separate Magnification Zones: 2X and 6X spot lens
- Optical Quality Acrylic: Resists scratching and breaking; distortion-free.
- Flexible All-Steel Gooseneck: offers precise positioning and decades of durability
- Ivory and Graphite finishes match the EasyFlex Deluxe and Original Full spectrum floor lamps
- Focal Range 11", arm length 14"
- Includes microfiber polishing cloth
- Satisfaction guaranteed by Verilux - for 50 years the leader in Full spectrum indoor sunlight - and backed by 1-year limited warranty.
- Attractive 4-color package with complete instruction manual
be careful, only works with Verilux lamps Review by cross stitch
I didn't realize that this only attaches to Verilux lamps. The adapters only fit the oblong lamp poles of verilux. I have a different full spectrum lamp so I have no way of attaching this. This is not indicated in the text description. (Posted on 3/21/09)